Thursday, October 27, 2011

Battlefield 3 Review

        Ok first review of a game... And its one everyone is talking about... Battlefield 3

        First off I will talk about the Campaign in which I just finished. The graphics were amazing as expected from Battlefield. But the realism of it is completely idiotic. First since when would a Marine be questioned by two Civilians? Whether they are Home Land Security or not. And then all quick-time button pressing mini-games that they have just annoys me. Honestly who likes those things anymore? And when your in the rain it all you can see is giant rain drops splash onto your goggles. I am pretty sure Blackburn wouldn't wear the goggles throughout the entire Campaign. Hell the rest of your squad never had them on why does Blackburn have to? And they also had more than one character you control. You play as Blackburn, and Dima. It seems as if they are trying to pull a Modern Warfare Campaign here. They have the nukes and all. I was disappointed by the plot of the Campaign but the amazing graphics made me not hate it all together.
 I would give the Campaign itself a 1/5 Stars


       Okay now lets talk Multiplayer the good stuff I am sure your all begging to hear. Once again these are some of the best graphics I have ever seen on a console. But after two days of the game being out I can already tell the only way your going to get any kills is by camping in the corner with your med kit and ammo supply right next to you. And then if your lucky enough to get a shot off on these campers you still will have to put up one hell of a fight to get the kill. For some reason it takes the entire clip to kill somebody. If they had bullet proof vests at least show that they do and still it wouldn't take an entire clip to kill someone with a bulletproof vest. The vehicles are extremely cool. I love hopping in the back of a Jeep and shooting anything and everything to pieces. The Tank is another favorite of mine. Being able to just plow through the terrain and barriers of the map is a great feature they added. The Jet and the Helicopter are my least two favorite vehicles they 1. Are hard as hell for me to control but that has nothing to do with the rating.. =) And 2. It seems that when people get into jets or helicopters they just seem to fly around shoot random stuff divebomb the ground or disappear of the map to never be seen again. In other words its practically like taking away one of your team mates. Once again the Multiplayer didn't live up to my expectations but the graphics brought it back but only slightly. I give the multiplayer overall a 2/5 Stars.



Which means overall this game gets a 3/5 stars rating.

   

  So after buying the game I would have to say I don't regret buying it. Its a great game. With amazing graphics. If you are a FPS lover you should get this game because all in all it is still a really great game. But if you don't know if you should get it I recommend waiting till Modern Warfare 3 comes out,read my review on it and see what sounds more like the game for you. Hope you liked my review please leave a comment and remember to follow me for more reviews like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment